The services provided by 1LifeFund takes you from ground zero to where
you will be buying, hoding (sp), and selling your digital currency at the
right time. Timing is everything. You will learn from doing and practicing
with more than 2,000 different cryptocurrencies at the time of this wrting.
More importantly you will earn a great share of the cryptocurrency that
you retain (hoding) for the future and sell at the right time. Here are
the major areas of concern with digital cryptocurrencies:
1. Your Wallet. It is free for the most part and retains your cryptocurrency.
This is your on-line account: www.blockchain.info (intended for Bitcoin,
Etherem, Lite Coin, and other Bitcoin types.
This is your Wallet for Kala Coin. (click above picture with a "k."
in the blue circle:
See above blue picture with a busy coin.
2. Your buying and selling account can be over the Internet, person to
person, or even via an ATM machine.
3. Your exchange account which is fee based and can be as much as 25%.
You will learn where the best buys are located. Learn to pay as little
as $3.00 for $3,000 of Bitcoin.
4. Setting up your removeable USB wallet which can be removed from your
computer for security and put in a safety deposit box.
5. Mining cryptocurrency and having it deposited into your wallet(s).
6. What kind of mining machines you should connect with for security and
7. Governance, Risk and Compliance. What decisions to make when acquiring
8. When to and how to deposit in an ICO, TAO or ITO's. (Initial Coin
Offerings, Initial Token Offering and Tokenized Asset Offerings.